Tools & Setup
- Flutter & Dart SDK
- Anyone IDE Android Studio (Recommended), Visual Studio Code or IntelliJ IDEA
- To edit this project you must have Flutter and Dart installed and configured successfully on your computer.
- Set up your editor – Install the Flutter and Dart plugins.
- If you have got Android SDK installed and configured, to install Flutter you only need to:
- Download Flutter SDK from the official website and extract it.
- Add path to previously extracted SDK to your PATH variable
- Run the flutter doctor tool to check if everything is configured correctly.
- All the above steps are mentioned here: https://flutter.dev/docs/get-started/install/