Create a Firebase project
Important:If you're releasing your Flutter app on both iOS and Android, register both the iOS and Android versions of your app with the same Firebase project.
Register your app with Firebase
Important:Make sure that you enter the ID that your app is actually using. You cannot add or modify this value after you register your app with your Firebase project. Both applicationId should be matched.
- Click Register app.
Add a Firebase configuration file
- Click Download google-services.json to obtain your Firebase Android config file (google-services.json).
- Move your config file into the android/app directory of your Flutter app.
Follow the instruction for enabling Firebase services in your Android app here
Enable the Google, Phone and Apple SignIn
- In the Firebase console, open the Authentication section.
- On the Sign-in Method tab, enable the Google Sign method and click save same as Apple and Phone signIn method.
- Add your debug and release SHA1 Key. Follow this link.